The Prisme is like a beautiful log tent, with large windows, a queen-sized bed, and a small outdoor patio set, no more and no less. The idea is to provide a peaceful indoor space at night but during the day, the action is outside.
- The Prism offers a 4 season camping experience. However, the building is not insulated, without electricity or running water.
- The building is located 60 meters from the parking lot for your vehicle and can accommodate a maximum of 2 adults.
- The Prisme rental includes private access to an additional tent that can accommodate a maximum of 2 additional people.
- The Prisme rental includes private access to a picnic table and a fire pit. At the fire site, a short trail a few meters long will lead you to your own private access to the Poisson Blanc reservoir.
In low season, our staff is only on site on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Therefore, it is not possible to welcome you as we wish if you plan to arrive outside of these days: Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Therefore, here is the rental option that we propose for the winter period:
- It is possible to rent the accommodation for 1 night only on Monday or Wednesday.
- It is not possible to rent this accommodation for 1 night only on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- To rent the accommodation on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, you must be there for two nights and start your stay the day before.
Access and Departure Time
Before you arrive, download the map of the reception area. It will make it easier to find the location of your lodging.
Access : from 4 p.m. on the day your stay begins
Departure : before 11 a.m. on the day your stay ends
- One queen size mattress
- 4 seater patio kit
- A picnic table
- A dry pit toilet located 50 m away
- No bedding, blanket and pillow
- No refrigerator (bring a cooler)
- 1 bag of firewood per night
- Boat (available for rent at the reception)
- Private access to the lake
- Outdoor campfire area
- Private access to the lake
- Access to showers and toilets at the reception from mid-October to mid-May
- Access to outdoor showers from mid-May to mid-October
- Free access to the hiking trail at Montagne du Fort
- Dogs not allowed, unfortunately
Winter : between $59 and $89 per night
Summer : between $79 and $119 per night
- Designed for 2 adults
- Possibility of being 2 extra people in a tent
The territory of the Poisson Blanc Regional Park is a real playground. Enjoy the beauty of the landscape during a hike at the montagne du Fort.
During the summer, rent the watercraft of your choice to go for a day trip on the reservoir. Our rest areas on the islands are ready to welcome you for a picnic or a swim in the sun. If you’re a rock-climbing lover, head to the paroi Écho or the paroi Éléphant. Theses walls will provide you memorable climbing experiences.