Minimalist Experience for Two
The Prisme is like a beautiful log tent, with a queen-sized bed, a small wood stove and a dinette area, no more and no less. The idea is to provide a peaceful indoor 4 seasons space at night but during the day, the action is outside. Only accessible on foot or on snowshoes using a cart or sled to transport your luggage to your destination. It also offers additional tent space to accommodate 2 other people as well as private access to the Poisson Blanc reservoir.
- The Prism offers a 4 season camping experience. The building is not insulated and has no electricity or running water. It does, however, offer a small indoor wood stove for chilly nights (1 bag of wood included per night).
- The building is located 60 meters from the parking lot for your vehicle and can accommodate a maximum of 2 adults.
- The Prisme rental includes private access to an additional tent that can accommodate a maximum of 2 additional people.
- The site also offers private access to a picnic table, bench and outdoor fire pit.
- 1 queen size mattresses. No bedding (bring sleeping bag or bedding)
- Outdoor dry pit cabinet by the parking lot (50m)
- No fridge (bring a cooler)
- Access to showers and toilets at the reception from mid-October to mid-May. During summer, access to outdoor showers from mid-May to mid-October.
- Dogs not allowed
Access and Departure Time
Access : from 4 p.m. on the day your stay begins
Departure : before 11 a.m. on the day your stay ends