Users of the Park are required to respect the organization’s code of conduct. This code commits users to behave in a respectful manner towards others and to make good use of the Park’s sites, infrastructures and rental equipment. Users how don’t respect the rules will be charged.
In order to protect the territory and its users, the following actions are prohibited :
- Cutting down or mutilating a living or standing tree
- Damaging the camping site or cabin installations
(benches, table, toilet, etc.)
- Damaging or not returning the rental equipment
- Leaving garbage on the site
- Disturb the experience of other park users
- Not respecting the tent capacity allowed on the site
- Camp in the Park without reservation
- Any other action causing damage to the place,
to rental equipment or requiring special intervention
by the Park’s team
If you have any doubts or questions on the allowed and forbidden activities on the Park territory, do not hesitate to contact us.
Code of conduct
Poisson Blanc Regional Park strongly suggests that users respect its Code of Conduct. Inspired by the “Leave No Trace Program”, overseen by Aventure Écotourisme Québec. It supplies a basic recipe to follow in order to allow present and future generations to benefit from the Park’s wonders.