A Cosy Experience For Two
Space thought to be compact and cleverly, the Pic-Mineur offers a private access to the Poisson Blanc reservoir. Its large terrace covered with a translucent roof is very popular in all seasons. Equipped with a hanging chair, this refuge welcomes couples looking for a happy mix of comfort and escape. Only accessible on foot or on snowshoes using a cart or sled to transport your luggage to your destination.
- Wood stove heating and Outdoor campfire area with bench and picnic table (1 bag of wood included per night)
- 2 round propane stove and outdoor BBQ
- 5 gallons of drinking water
- 1 queen size mattresses. No bedding (bring sleeping bag or bedding)
- Access to showers and toilets at the reception from mid-October to mid-May. During summer, access to outdoor showers from mid-May to mid-October.
- Only accessible by foot or by snowshoe. 400m from the reception pavilion (5 min).
- No fridge (cooler included on the porch). Dishes and kitchen tools
- LED lighting, wi-fi (100 Mb/s) and wall socket and USB ports
- Outdoor dry pit cabinet
- Dogs not allowed
Access and Departure Time
Access : from 4 p.m. on the day your stay begins
Departure : before 11 a.m. on the day your stay ends