Lodging for 4 People
Located at the tip of Pointe de la Truite offering private access to the Poisson Blanc reservoir, the Grand-Pic is designed to be in harmony with its natural environment. It’s bay window facing due west will give you front-row seats to spectacular sunsets. If you get the itch to be outside day and night, no problem! The summer bed on the second level of the terrace will allow you to enjoy the summer breeze for a nap or good night’s sleep. Accessible only on foot or by snowshoe, with a cart or sled to carry your luggage to your destination.
- Wood stove heating and Outdoor campfire area with bench and picnic table (1 bag of wood included per night)
- 2 round propane stove and outdoor BBQ
- 5 gallons of drinking water
- 2 queen size mattresses and 1 double summer mattress on the terrace. No bedding (bring sleeping bag or bedding)
- Access to showers and toilets at the reception from mid-October to mid-May. During summer, access to outdoor showers from mid-May to mid-October.
- Only accessible by foot or by snowshoe. 400m from the reception pavilion (5 min).
- 4.4 cubic feet 12V refrigerator. Dishes and kitchen tools
- LED lighting, wi-fi (100 mbps) and wall socket and USB ports
- Perfect environment to work remotely in the great outdoors
- Outdoor dry pit cabinet
- Dogs not allowed
Access and Departure Time
Access : from 4 p.m. on the day your stay begins
Departure : before 11 a.m. on the day your stay ends